The MgHerring Group and The Uptown Village Shopping Center.I became a tenant in 2009 only to a severely defected restaurant space.

The landlord oversaw the project and when I complained that I had no heat in the winter and no air in the summer and my electrical was faulty as well as residential toilets that didn't work or a hot water heater that was residential and did not supply hot water then I was evicted without repairs being done.

The landlord and management company are shrewd.They will super persuade you into a lease agreement but kick you out without remorse.

Had an Experience with The MgHerring Group?

Comments

sh0ptily0udrop

I too am a tenent at Uptown Village and am very dissatified with the MGHerring Group's management.If a survey was made of the tenants about the mall manager, the most common descriptions would be "Useless" and "Dishonest".

There are some quality employees who work at the mall who do a good job in spite of the mall manager.

Many of us wonder how bad things have to get (i.e.how many stores are run out of business like yours) before they try a new mall manager who's priorities aren't local city politics and being in charge.

WALMART CREDIT CARD BANK Walmart "This store along with several other stores or companies uses "Synchrony Bank" which is the new name for GE Money GE Capital Retail Money Bank GE Capital Retail Bank for..." Read more Don't do business with Lowes Lowes "I paid over $8000 to have Lowes renovate my bathroom.I had to pay in advance..." Read more Walmart - Hostile attitude about picture printing mentioning jail, bail bonds and walking away with no help or anyone who could assist. Walmart "' This review about Walmart at Washington, NC 570 Pamlico Plz, Washington On May 1st 2017 I went to Walmart to print my family pictures to the nearest store where..." Read more Walmart - One hour Guarantee Walmart "I purchased a 50-inch TV during the first shopping event at Walmart Thanksgiving Day for the one hour guarantee. Upon arriving home (2-hours away from the store), I entered..." Read more SpeedConnect - Hands down one of the best companies around to work with for all your internet needs! SpeedConnect "Hands down one of the best companies around to work with for all your internet needs! Whether you are in need of Business or Residential internet service, SpeedConnect can you..." Read more ATT - I'm ready to change  providers ATT "My paycheck was changed abruptly to a direct deposit .I had already extended my payment date and then changed it again online .the direct deposit states that it will be..." Read more Automotix - Bad AC Compressor and Packaging Automotix "I bought a recycled AC Compressor on 6/27/17. It only worked for about two-three weeks. I called and got a replacement compressor in August. That one came completely damaged. Although..." Read more Disgusting Prestige Flowers , Prestige Flowers "Ordered Flowers for my wife for anniversary, delivery fine, looked great when arrived. 2 days on flowers drooping petals falling off. Contacted customer service girl called Nicole condescending e mail..." Read more